Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Beginning

This blog is about my prayers for the earth. The earth needs prayers, and I believe that prayer can make a difference. I have therefore made a commitment to pray for every single endangered species on the earth, starting today.

I know, it seems impossible. Even I'm a bit wary of starting something so huge (the list of endangered species that I'm using has over 20,000 species on it). But I think it's something that's worth doing. So this blog will be about my journey to pray for every single endangered species on the planet, what I learn. I created this blog, not to glorify myself, but because several internet searches about prayers for or prayer chains about specific environmental problems returned very very little. So I just started my own blog about it! I hope and pray that this blog will encourage you, the reader, help you learn about God's creation and the problems it faces, and most of all, that you will meet God here.

No comments:

Post a Comment