Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year!

It's been a while since I've posted here. I have been reflecting a lot on prayer and its power and where I want and God wants me to go with this blog and the challenge that inspired it.

I just read This Present Darkness by Frank E. Peretti, a book about spiritual warfare. Prayer is depicted as just so incredibly powerful in this book, as something that really can affect change. It really inspired me to pray a lot more, and hopefully I'll be able to continue to remind myself about the power and importance of prayer.

Secondly, I've decided to extend my challenge, and aim to finish praying for endangered species by the end of this year, so by December 31, 2013. I can't believe that it's already 2013!

I hope everyone has a wonderful new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment