Wednesday, July 3, 2013

People Around the World

Since the beginning of this year, I have been praying for people around the world (using the book Operation World). It's something that has honestly always made me uncomfortable, the idea of praying for "those poor people who don't have Jesus." It seems intolerant and arrogant (yes, I know. I was definitely raised in a post-modern, tolerant world), but I have also been realizing more and more over the past year both how much I need Jesus and how much every other person on this earth needs Jesus.

Anyway. The reason I brought this up is because today I realized that it totally makes sense to blog about that here as well as my endangered species prayers, because praying for people around the world is just as important as praying for nature around the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment